If you have a knack for repair work and have always wanted your own business, look no further than this Marion County outdoor equipment repair shop. It is on the market as the Seller is ready to go back to school to pursue a different career path. This makes the Seller extremely motivated, so a new owner is bound to get a good deal on a great business!
This outdoor equipment repair shop for sale has been serving its community for many years! Originally starting out as an outdoor equipment dealer that provided repair work, it transitioned to primarily repair work when a big box store took away sales. The business has proven successful with 90% of revenues coming from repair work. The remaining 10% comes from selling new parts, a line of new equipment, and refurbished equipment. It repairs all makes and models of lawn mowers, riding mowers, zero turn mowers, commercial walk-behinds, handheld blowers, trimmers, chainsaws, pressure washers, generators, etc.
While the competition may be bigger, this outdoor equipment repair shop for sale has a loyal following. Its strong focus on customer service, quick turnaround times, and skilled employees has gained it an excellent reputation. Even in its busy season, it strives to provide a week or less turnaround time. The repair shop has a mission to make a difference in its community while being a successful business. It has a history of hiring and training ex-felons so they can have a better life. Currently, it is looking to hire veterans that need a career beyond the military.
This outdoor equipment repair shop for sale has great growth potential. A new owner could:
- Actively market the business to homeowners in the surround areas.
- Target market landscapers and maintenance companies that use outdoor equipment.
- Partner with a trusted landscape company to provide referrals to customers who need service while their equipment is being repaired.
- Start selling electric equipment. This line is ideal for elderly and younger homeowners who desire a light weight, reliable product. The big box stores do not sell much of this type of equipment.
- Expand into an additional building on the property.
This is an ideal business for a hands-on owner/operator, a business looking to expand, or even a landscaping company looking for additional revenue streams. The recent closing of a major competitor has substantially increased business. A new owner could build on this and continue to grow the business even further!