Is finding out how to start a business on your to-do list? There’s no need to start from scratch. This profitable specialty bakery franchise shop for sale is already established with everything you need to successfully grow the business. It has an in-demand product, a loyal customer base, trained staff, an excellent location, and well-known Franchisor support.
- In-Demand Product. The brand is highly recognizable and well-known. Customers recognize the company’s signature item by sight and search online to find the bakery. Monthly consumer search traffic for it numbers upwards of 90,000! The specialty bakery offers a wide variety of sweets including gourmet cupcakes, cheesecakes, cakes, cake bites, cookies, sweet breads, chocolate dipped pretzels, and beverages. All items on offer are made daily from scratch.
- Loyal Customer Base. The bakery has a loyal customer base. Customers love the freshly made treats. They purchase them for all types of occasions including birthdays, holidays, bridal and baby showers, corporate events, and “just because”. The cheerfully decorated shop, family friendly music, the brightly lit display cases, and warm, inviting atmosphere create a happy place customers love coming back to time after time.
- Trained Staff. The owner and the staff of four part-time employees are a main reason customers keep coming back. The owner is hands-on and makes it a priority to ensure each customer is completely satisfied. They are cheerful, friendly, and do their best to ensure customer happiness. Customer reviews have stated that the customer service is “great” and that “the staff is patient and helpful”.
- Excellent Location. The specialty bakery franchise is part of a vibrant university town and has an excellent location in a busy shopping center. It is very close to a major highway and is easily accessible. The center is ideally situated to maximize foot traffic. This excellent location is anchored by well-known brand name stores that draw in shoppers. It has a strong daytime crowd as it close to many of the area’s major employers.
- Franchisor Support. The Franchisor offers a well-known brand plus a simple and successful business model. It offers extensive training to its franchisees. Support includes ongoing assistance, marketing, and advertising support.
Due to family health issues, the owner has to sell. The business comes complete with a clean, fully equipped kitchen, display cases, seating, and a POS system all set up and in use. The staff is fully trained and vendors and customers are already in place. While previous experience in a bakery is helpful, it is not necessary as the franchisor will fully train a new owner. With small business acquisitions on the rise (7,842 transactions completed in 2016!), now is the perfect time to realize your dream.