Ralana Abraham, Business Broker
As a Business Intermediary with Indiana Business Advisors, Ralana comes to the table with over 16 years of experience in the Business Brokerage industry. Ralana has worked with Indiana Business Advisors since 2000 both as Director of Marketing and as a Business Broker. She specializes in orchestrating and implementing successful marketing strategies to sell small and middle-market businesses in the Indiana marketplace.
Ralana’s comprehensive knowledge and experience in the business sales process, from Listing to Closing of a business transaction, enable her to uniquely offer a value-added resource to both Buyers and Sellers alike. As an experienced Business Intermediary with successful closings in several industries, she understands the process and can offer her expertise in navigating the intricacies of a business transaction. She is versed in all of the following disciplines:
- Establishing value and a probable selling price
- Facilitating the listing process
- Confidentially marketing the business for sale
- Pre-qualifying and entertaining buyers
- Organizing and hosting buyer’s tours and meetings with sellers
- Facilitating offers and counter offers between buyer and seller
- Coordinating due diligence between buyer and seller and their respective representation
- Facilitating a successful and organized closing and transition
Ralana has guided businesses in the following industries to a successful transaction.
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Childcare Centers
- Food Distribution
- Liquor Stores
- Hair Salons
- Dry Cleaners
- Full and Limited Service Restaurants
- Awards & Trophies Business
Ralana earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Ball State University in 1996 and a Certification as a Business Intermediary through the International Business Brokers Association in 2008. She is currently working on her CMSBB (Certified Main Street Business Broker) designation through the Sunbelt Network of Business Brokers.