Gun and Ammunition Store with Real Estate
Retail / 1103 views
This Indiana gun and ammunition store with real estate for sale focuses on providing customers with an excellent experience. It does this through high quality product offerings and dedicated knowledge and service. Current revenue is derived from in-store purchases, gun shows, and third-party website sales. Membership in the buyer group allows for reduced costs and an updated inventory without having to make large, bulk inventory purchases. A new owner could grow this company by adding an indoor range, selling and delivering ammunition to training locations, and expanding inventory through additional hunting and camping items/accessories.
- Shooting Accessories
- Safes & Safe Delivery
- Archery Equipment & Services
The Seller owns the real estate. It is included in the asking price.
Gun Store Investment Considerations
- Annual Average Daily Traffic count of 30,069 cars traveling by the store each day, per the Indiana Department of Transportation
- Buyer group membership allows for reduced costs and updated inventory
- Protected territory with Champion safes and Matthews Bows, where no other dealers in the area can sell
2022 Revenue: $1,226,431 and Adjusted Cash Flow: $375,922
2021 Revenue: $1,309,793 and Adjusted Cash Flow: $352,142
2020 Revenue: $ 598,524 and Adjusted Cash Flow: $114,523
2019 Revenue: $ 588,197 and Adjusted Cash Flow: $89,835
** For more information regarding this Gun and Ammunition Store with Real Estate for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**
- Reason For Sale : The Seller is ready to retire.
- Year Established : 1987
- Location : Indiana
- Cash Flow : $375,922
- Revenue : $1,226,431
- Listing # : N2063