Indiana Commercial HVAC Company
Service / 864 views
This is a three-decade old Indiana commercial HVAC mechanical company for sale. It designs, builds, services, and installs commercial HVAC systems, mechanical fabrication, dehumidification, and zone systems. The company has semi-autonomous team leaders. 95% of service and retrofit clients are retained annually. Commercial bid installation represents the largest portion of sales.
HVAC Services Provided:
- 24-hour Service & Maintenance
- Emergency Response
- Commercial Construction
The company also designs and builds dehumidification systems, zoned systems, and other HVAC related projects. Because the HVAC company has more new projects than it can handle, it could easily increase revenues by hiring new staff.
Commercial HVAC Company Investment Considerations
- Consistent, three-year revenue
- Resistant to economic downtown & external factors
- Long-term commercial client relationships for recurring revenues
- Growth opportunities include:
- New market expansion opportunities
- Dedicated service agreement sales rep.
- Increase size of service staffing
- Hire additional construction crews
Indiana Commercial HVAC Company Financials:
** For more information regarding this Indiana Commercial HVAC Company for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**