Landscape Design and Outdoor Living Companies
Service / 1041 views
These Indiana high-end landscape design and outdoor living companies for sale are two of the biggest names in landscape architecture in their local market. Serving both residential and commercial clients, these companies have the expertise to complete any outdoor project, no matter the complexity. From government contracts to well-known golf courses, these companies serve all types of clients with an award-winning finish. Currently, most of the revenue is derived from affluent residential clients with the ability to easily expand the commercial side of the business.
- Design, Consultation, & Master Planning
- Planting & Horticultural Practices
- Landscape Maintenance & Management Services
- Landscape Construction & Hardscapes
- Pools, Pool Houses, and Pavilions
- Fences & Pergolas
- Deck Design & Construction
Landscape Design and Outdoor Living Companies Investment Considerations
- Management in place for transition
- Profit margin for both companies on work in-house is about 50%.
- Subcontracted work profit margin is between 30-40%.
- Empire Distributing Approved Dealer which allows for the sales of grills, outdoor ovens, fireplaces, outdoor heaters, and lighting to other contractors.
- Affluent community location
- Adjacent to major highways and interstates for quick travel to client sites
- Industry is expected to grow
2022 Projected Revenues: $7,127,130
** For more information regarding these Landscape Design and Outdoor Living Companies for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**