Law Office Collections Division
Service / 56 views / New Listing
This law office collections division for sale is fully relocatable. As a stand alone entity, it focuses on collections and judgments for small businesses. The collections clients typically offer in-house financing and payment options to private citizens. Every client has a written, contractual agreement. Around 10-12 clients have active collections each month. Current ownership dedicates about 10 to 12 hours per week on the collections division. Seller’s duties include court appearances and motions, some review of debtor questions, and posting all payments. Seller also performs basic accounting to generate reports for clients. Most collectable judgments are started with the first 5 years of referral receipt, with a bump in revenue in the springtime when debtors pay off balances with tax return funds.
Business Types Served
- Used Car Dealerships
- For-profit Education
- Buy-here, Pay-here Businesses
- Medical Offices
- Dental Practices
Collection Division Investment Considerations
- Purchase comes with a substantial receivables portfolio that leads to trailing income. Receivables with judgments total approximately $18M.
- Pre-judgment receivables total $15M
- Mature and stable industry, amounts referred and amounts collected have been consistent
- Able to expand into other counties for more revenue
** For more information regarding this Law Office Collections Division for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**