Midwest Robotic Manufacturing Integration Company
Manufacturing / 570 views
This is a Midwest robotic manufacturing integration company for sale. It is a full robotic cell process integration company. They do not build the robot but integrate all end-of-arm tooling, logic, safety, and material handling to complete a fully functioning cell.
Given the nature of the business, each company could be relocatable. Offering as individual company sales or as a package.
Exclusive contracts are in place for Indiana, Kentucky, Southern Ohio, and Southern Illinois for all their key machinery suppliers.
- Able to expand reach and revenue by focusing on manufacturing nationwide in a variety of industries
- All employees are well-trained and experts in their field
- Key customer relationships for continued long-term success
- Niche business with minimal domestic competition
It is assumed that the Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s advisor(s) will possess sufficient financial sophistication to determine value and submit an offer to purchase.
* For more information regarding this Midwest Robotic Manufacturing Integration Company for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**