Regional Construction Equipment Rental Company
Service / 802 views
This regional construction equipment rental company started with a big idea and a need to fill a gap in the construction services space. The company has grown into a formidable competitor with an extensive inventory of assets to be leased out to construction companies, builders, and renovators. With plans to continue adding different services to its portfolio, this equipment rental company is primed for strategic acquisition and territory expansion.
- Swing Stages
- Lifting Hoists
- Trash Chutes
- Product Erecting/Dismantling
- Product Transportation
Regional Construction Equipment Rental Company Investment Considerations:
- Minimal competition in local markets with the ability to capture more market share.
- Existing contracts for services with key players in the construction and refinish spaces.
- Excellent management team in place for smooth transition and future growth.
- Recession and pandemic resistant business
YTD (9/30/22) Revenue = $6,052,396 and Adjusted EBITDA = $1,512,856
2021 Sales = $6,853,215 and Adjusted EBITDA: $1,464,136
2020 Sales : $6,916,540 and Adjusted EBITDA = $1,698,879
2019 Sales = $5,841,845 and Adjusted EBITDA = $1,237,435
** For more information regarding this Construction Equipment Rental Business for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**