Food and Dry Goods Distribution Business For Sale
Sold Listings / 640 views / Sold
This Food and Dry Goods Distribution business for sale has a long-established presence in its market, and a loyal customer base. The business is a wholesale supplier of fresh produce, frozen and refrigerated foods, and dry goods in Central Indiana. With over 3000 different types of products offered in a large warehouse space, they boast a strong inventory to meet the needs of chain and independent restaurants, events, and other food service locations.
Food and Dry Goods Distribution Business Characteristics
- This business markets primarily through word of mouth, with a loyal customer base.
- They are a retail cash and carry for local walk-in customer.
- This business has strong brand recognition for over 50 years.
- They have been fairly resistant to challenges caused by COVID-19.
- This business is conveniently located on interstate transport system.
- The purchase includes substantial acreage and the surrounding area allows for future facilities.
The following are growth opportunities for this business:
- Dedicated sales and marketing employee for targeted selling
- Increased dry storage space and facilities growth
- E-commerce for online ordering and customer experience, as well as expanded online presence
- Expanded delivery routes to additional clientele
In addition to management, there are 8 full-time employees: 3 warehouse, 2 office and 3 delivery drivers. With the exception of the Seller, it is not anticipated that there will be any employee turnover as a result of the sale
2021 Revenue: $4,181,267
2020 Revenue: $3,370,612 & Cash Flow: $149,927
2019 Revenue: $3,531,611 & Cash Flow: $159,811
2018 Revenue: $3,736,558 & Cash Flow: $204,296
* Graph illustrates steady financial performance throughout COVID-19.
Asking Price Breakdown:
$600,000 for Food and Dry Goods Distribution Business
$600,000 for Building / Real Estate
** For more information regarding this Food and Dry Goods Distribution Business for sale, click the link below. IBA requires a A Non-Disclosure Agreement signature before details can be disclosed**