Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Design Build Contractor
Service / 884 views
With over 20 years in business, This full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, design build contractor focuses on old-school service with new-school business EOS systems. The company completes over 100 projects per year including kitchen and bath remodels, room additions, decks, windows and doors, exterior upgrades, basement remodeling, roofing, and repairs. This design build contractor is in one of the top industries (remodeling/construction) in one of the hottest housing markets in the US.
Fully Customized Systems Already in Place:
- Lead and sales tracking
- Customer reviews (over 80 5-star GOOGLE reviews)
- Pricing/ estimating
- System for Budgeting Profit, Tax, COGS and Operating Expenses
- Individual job costing
Offering proprietary, branded video/home-based estimates, this design build contractor easily completes the entire sales process from home. As a result of many recurring leads, the business can pursue the most profitable projects.
Covid 19 Impact
Considered an essential business, the company was able to survive during shutdowns because of Covid 19. In fact, sales increased 18% from 2019 to 2020.
Investment Considerations for Profitable Remodeling Design Build Contractor
- About 100 profitable, recurring leads a month.
- Proprietary branded video/ home-based estimate solution.
- Business not adversely affected by Covid 19.
- Management and Employees in place.
- Systems, sub-contractors, and vendors in place.
- Updated and highly trafficked website.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Houzz Profiles in place.
- Excellent SEO ratings.
- Top industry in one of the hottest housing markets in the US
Remodeler Real Estate Information
The Seller owns the real estate. There is a 11,280 SF building on .59 AC. The building is an office/warehouse with extra shop space and tenants. The Seller is willing to sell the real estate at fair market value or lease it for terms to be negotiated.
Design Build Contractor Financial Information
For more information on the process of buying a business, click here.
- Reason For Sale : Owner would like to pursue other business interests
- Year Established : 2001
- Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Cash Flow : $351,146.00
- Revenue : $1,735,793.00
- Listing # : N1967